This webinar has been designed to provide commercial loan processors and junior commercial loan officers a broad introduction to the various documents needed in secure loan transactions. This seminar examines and explains the importance of proper documentation in the context of commercial lending. The goal of the program is to provide exposure to the specific documents needed to prefect and secure various commercial transactions. Specific case examples will be used for loan transactions covering various collateral types and loan types.
- Understanding the lien process
- Three events of attachment
- Lien perfection
- The importance of liens from a collateral standpoint
- Basic types of credit facilities
- Types of Borrowers and the importance of understanding the differences
- Types of Collateral
- Where to search UCC 11
- Where to file UCC
- Using the information from the Secretary of State
- ECOA Reg B Compliance - consistency in the process
- Article 9 - UCC
- Common problems in loan documentation
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for commercial lenders, junior lenders, processors, and loan review staff or anyone else involved with commercial loans.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.