In BSA, we move from Alert to Investigation to SAR. Do you know what to do when you get an Alert? This program is designed for both automated surveillance systems and your manual transaction monitoring BSA/AML/Fraud processes. It will help you detect and determine what to do and when to do it on the Red Flag to SAR process. If this process is mismanaged, you'll be criticized for not setting up a good model, not using your reports, not responding to subpoenas, frontline and other types of alerts.
- What is an “alert”?
- What to do when you get one from the system, reports and back office
- What to do when you get a subpoena, 314a match, OFAC match
- How to work with the frontline
- Risk rating alerts, excel spreadsheets and processes to keep those pesky examiners from criticizing your process
- Use of negative news
- From red flag to SAR, the cycle of alert, investigation and determination to file
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA staff, Training, Compliance, Security and Management
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.