What You Will Learn:
- How to open and document the LLC for customer identification purposes
- Who are managers, members, and signers?
- What is an operating agreement - both written and oral?
- Documents at account opening
- Resolutions and Signature Cards
- SSNs, EINs, and when to use what
- Disregarding the single member owner for tax purposes
- Changing members and signers
- Multi-tiered LLCs in which businesses and trusts are members
- LLCs "doing business as"
- Beneficial ownership of LLCs
Who Should Attend?
New Account Representatives, Business Bankers, Personal Bankers, Commercial Loan Assistants, Branch Managers, Training and all Frontline Personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.