Complying with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau can be a challenge. They have a different mission and mindset than the traditional prudential regulators. How should an institution facing impending or present examination by the CFPB keep in mind? This discussion addresses some key points when it comes to the CFPB and their processes, so you can be best prepared.Topics Include:
- What is the CFPB? What authority does it have?
- How to handle the CFPB Exam process
- The 4 Ds: Deception, Discrimination, Dead Ends, Debt Traps
- CFPB Focus Areas
- Compliance Focus and Tips
Subscribe to The Directors Education Series and provide your leaders with the guidance and tools needed to navigate the complexities of today's banking environment.
- Includes Audio, Video and Powerpoint.
- PDF Handouts
- Discussion Questions
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect to show at your monthly board meeting!)
Who Should Attend?This program is recommended for your Compliance, Operations, Risk Management, IT and Executive staff including every member on your Board of Directors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.