Customer Conflict can signal the end of a relationship with a customer or the beginning of an even stronger relationship between the customer and your financial institution! The goal of this webinar is to give you the tools to avoid customer conflict and manage it effectively when it happens. You will take a service self-inventory, will then learn how to differentiate between different types of complaints, how to respond to varied anger levels, and how to avoid conflict by catering to varied customer personalities.
- Avoiding financial lingo and confrontational wording
- Common customer complaints
- Institutional and transactional complaints
- The difference between controlled, expressed, and irrational anger
- Calming the customer
- Complaints originating from financial institution error, customer error, policies and regulations
- Handling varied personalities
Who Should Attend?
New Accounts Representatives, Tellers, Customer Service Representatives, Telephone Service Representatives, Branch Managers, Loan Officers; any other customer contact personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.