This webinar will cover the basic elements of wire transfers and how they differ from other types of payment channels (e.g. check, ACH and card).
We will cover UCC4A issues in depth; including all the key points that should be covered in financial institutions' legal agreements and contracts.
- Wire Transfer definitions, key terms and types of wire transfer networks
- Characteristics and statistics that differentiate wire transfers from other payment channels
- Distinguishing aspects and overview of FedWire, CHIPS, and SWIFT
- Regulatory landscape for wire transfer including:
- Fed Operating Circulars 5, 6, and 7
- Reg S, Reg E, Reg J Subpart B, and others
- Risks involved with processing wire transfers
Who Should Attend?
Bank and Credit Union operations staff, compliance officers, audit staff, staff with responsibility for wire transfer operations, sales staff and senior management.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.