Reg CC, D, E, Reg DD, BSA and Identity Theft
Is your front line a compliance asset or liability? Let’s make them a compliance asset. This regulatory review completes your financial institution’s annual training requirements. It also helps the front line understand that we can be fined and sued if we do not follow our regulatory responsibility. During the webinar, each regulation will spotlight the front line issues and how to handle them. This webinar will help your staff determine if we are in a regulation and if so to determine the course of action. You will be amazed how focused training on front line issues will take you from zero to hero with your regulators.
- Regulation CC Update on Holds and Disclosures
- Regulation E revisions and understanding your customer’s rights on unauthorized access
- Regulation D—Six transaction limitations and FDIC disclosures on interest-bearing accounts
- Regulation DD or TISA—Spotlight on disclosures and answering customer questions about rates and APY
- BSA—Annual training requirements plus CTRs, SARs and DOEP date fields
- Provides annual regulatory training completion
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit compliance officers, customer service representatives, new accounts representatives, personal bankers, telephone call centers, training, branch operations, branch administration, branch managers, assistant branch managers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.