Join David Dickinson of Banker’s Compliance Consulting for a two-hour Adverse Action Notices webinar. This webinar will cover the compliance requirements and best practices for Adverse Action Notices under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Consumer & Non-Consumer Notifications
- Notices of Incompleteness
- Counteroffers and Withdrawals
- Indirect Lending Requirements
- Credit Score Notifications
- Multiple Applicant Requirements
- Timing and Record Retention Requirements
- Fair Lending Hot Spots
- Interpretations, Guidance & Best Practices
- Answers to Your Questions (during the webinar) and much more!
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for consumer and commercial loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel.
Note: For this webinar, all questions submitted before or during the webinar will be answered during the live webinar, even if the time required exceeds two hours. If you register for any of our options (Live, OnDemand, CD) and would like to pre-submit questions before the live webinar date, please email those to email@example.com. When planning for the webinar, please allow extra time at the end if you wish to hear the Q&A. We regret that questions cannot be answered after the live webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.