New BSA rules on Customer Due Diligence make it the most important annual training in many years on BSA. Educate your frontline on new beneficial ownership rules. The front line is our eyes and ears on the ground. The front line is tellers, new accounts, lenders, branch managers and everyone who interacts with a customer. The job of the front line is to identify red flags, file CTRs, complete CIP, keep records on wires and monetary instruments. This is a look at all the key components of BSA from the frontline point of view including new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules and their impact on our policy and procedures.
What You Will Learn
- Red Flags for money laundering
- Customer Identification Program
- Currency Transaction Reporting
- Recordkeeping-wires and monetary instruments
- New CDD rules—Four elements
- How to avoid “felony moments” in conversations with customers
- Culture of compliance
- Crimes against the customer
- Learn the five pillars of BSA
- And much much more
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, New Accounts, Lenders, Branch Managers, receptionists, call centers and anyone who talks to or helps a customer.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.