Training should be more than a checkmark on an attendance list!
Are you tired of staff complaining about ALL THE MANDATORY training they are expected to complete? Does it frustrate you when you see people skip the content of online training and rush through the test? You expect your people to learn, so we are going to put complaining on a diet at your company!
A big way to curb training-resistance is to elevate morale. “Good job” goes a long way but this webinar will also show you ways to reduce job dissatisfaction and increase productivity through effective training. You will learn how to prepare to train smarter with proven, practical and creative solutions and techniques.
During this program, you will discover how to design training that promotes learner involvement. We will tell you why you need to stop throwing as much information as you can at your trainee. You will also learn the proper use and purpose of training manuals.
We will look at how everyone at your organization plays a role in training and teach you how you should explain your learning culture and why you should make it part of your new-hire interviews and annual evaluations.
What You Will Learn:
- Solicit and keep the support of top management
- Help the supervisor understand their role in making training stick
- Conduct a needs and audience analysis to determine who, what, why, how, and when
- Why it’s important to engage key partners
- Identify measurable learning objectives
- Apply adult learning principles
- Take the sting out of mandatory, online training
- Stop procrastinating and launch your design for a training program
- Establish an environment that is conducive to learning
- Set-up fun and creative content opportunities for learner engagement
- Discover and use learner-centered training methods
- Evaluate the results of your training using a proven method
- Identify key components of face-to-face training
- Best practices for conducting webinars, phone seminars and video conferencing
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with responsibility for training others. Anyone expected to support trainers.
"The webinar we attended with Honey Shelton was great to get another training professionals point of view. Honey was able to reinforce techniques we use currently but also gave some great advice on new techniques that we can incorporate in our training/learning programs. The A-E Professional Development Model was also a great resource and point of reference. Thoroughly enjoyable webinar." -- Colm Hamill, MutualOne Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.