From court ordered accounts to authorized signers, a fiduciary account has to be set up correctly and handled perfectly so that your customer gets the best results from the account. We will cover the documents needed, the signature set up and managing fiduciary money. If you open accounts, you won’t want to miss this special webinar.
- Uniform Transfer to Minors Accounts
- Power of Attorney
- Social Security Representative Payee Accounts
- Veterans Fiduciary Accounts
- Estates, Trusts and Bankruptcy Accounts
- Guardianships and Conservator Accounts
- Guidelines about managing other people's money
- Customer Identification Programs
- Questions every fiduciary should be asked
- Signature Cards and Documentation
- What happens at death
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit New Accounts Representatives, Customer Service Representatives, Branch Administration, Compliance Officers, Legal Department, Branch Managers, Tellers and anyone who works with customers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.