Two of the most disturbing crimes in our country which involve harm to those who are being smuggled into the country and then those who are exploited by human trafficking. Learn how big the crime is in the US and what our response should be. Learn what the differences in these two crimes are and how we can detect these criminals in the banking system.
- What is human trafficking?
- What is human smuggling?
- What are the red flags for each of these crimes?
- How can we respond as a financial intuition?
- Learn how your customers hide and disguise transactions
- Filing Suspicious Activity Reports
Who Should Attend?
Training, branch staff, branch managers, branch operations, BSA, security, call centers and lenders.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.