How to Improve and Strengthen Controls Over Indirect Lending
Do you have controls in place to adequately monitor your indirect loan program? Is your indirect staff/team aware of the importance and need for adequate controls over indirect lending and how indirect lending controls work?
Growing loan portfolios continues to be a major challenge for Banks and other financial institutions. For Banks and other financial institutions with an indirect loan program, indirect lending continues to present challenges that require a greater degree of risk assessment, control, monitoring and oversight than ever before.
- The controls needed for indirect lending programs today.
- Criteria needed to provide adequate oversight of indirect loan programs.
- How to improve and strengthen controls over indirect loan programs by more effective identification of the risks present within indirect lending.
- Categories of indirect lending controls.
- Controls necessary for “in-house” and “third-party” indirect lending.
- Specific indirect lending tools and reports needed for every indirect loan program.
- Validating controls over indirect loan program.
- Controls over indirect loan “power-booking”.
- CFPB’s indirect loan control perspectives.
- And more.
Who Should Attend?
Bank loan management, bank indirect loan management, bank indirect loan officers, other bank indirect loan personnel, bank audit personnel, other personnel involved with indirect lending.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.