Discover the keys to guiding your managers, teammates, clients, and vendors through complex content clearly, succinctly, and powerfully. Learn how to create and critique memorable, results-driven executive summaries.
What You Will Learn
- Approach writing with a clear and useful strategy
- Fuse the purpose of the summary with issues that matter to your audience
- Sort ideas to clarify key points
- Craft paragraphs that reinforce the intent of the executive summary
- Edit language to move the reader to action
We'll allow time to answer your questions about executive summary issues you encounter regularly.
Who Should Attend?
Managerial, administrative, or technical banking professionals who write summaries of lengthy reports, proposals, and white papers for managers and decision makers at the highest level of their organizations.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.