This webinar covers the basics of Commercial Lending and is a must for all new commercial lenders and/or those individuals who want to explore this vital discipline!
The training session will begin with a brief overview of “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending. Additionally, the concept of “credit scoring” will be explored.
The webinar will also cover underwriting a commercial loan including a review of “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on various cash flow analyses). Additionally, a standard loan “write-up” or written presentation format will be displayed.
The webinar will also cover negotiating a commercial loan, sources of commercial financing, and a brief review of various legal aspects of commercial lending.
- Define commercial lending
- Discuss “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending
- Explore “credit scoring”
- Cover underwriting a commercial loan including “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on cash flow analyses)
- Analyze a standard loan “write up”
- Review negotiating commercial loans, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, private bankers, business development officers, branch managers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.