The bankers of today must be “lenders” as well as “deposit gatherers.” Community banks are searching for ways to increase core deposits and non-interest fee income: Treasury Management is the answer. In this course, you will gain a deeper understanding of how the Sales, Treasury Management, IT, Marketing, and Deposit Operations team members must collaborate to successfully sell and implement the products and services at your institution. We will cover the ideal organizational design for Treasury Management and how to incentivize the sales team.
You will walk away from this course with a deeper knowledge of Treasury Management, learn to conduct risk assessments on new products, and learn strategies to increase core deposits. You’ll also bring ideas back to your institution on how to market Treasury Management products and services to your business account holders and ways your team can work better together knowing how critical each area is to the success of the implementation and sale of these products and services.
- Maximizing the Account Analysis statement as a tool to cross-sell and identify new fee income opportunities
- Quick overview of all Treasury Management products and identifying enhancements focusing on each product’s benefits to businesses—the value
- Identifying new products available that your business customers or members are asking for that you may be missing
- How to determine which products you need to offer to your business customers or members based on industry
- How Treasury Management integrates with technology, operations, marketing and sales teams
- Ideas on how to market and brand your Treasury Management products
- The ideal organizational design for Treasury Management and how to incentivize the sales teams
- Process to implement Treasury Management products
- How to choose the right digital payment strategy for your business clients or members (including Blockchain)
- Identifying new authentication methods to enhance your products’ security
Who Should Attend?
Business bankers/sales team members, Treasury Management sales officers/specialists, Deposit Operations personnel, IT, and Marketing staff. This course is also designed for Presidents/CEOs who are looking for the ideal organizational structure for Treasury Management and looking for additional non-interest fee income as well as new core deposits.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.