Growing loan portfolios continues to be a major challenge for Banks. For Banks with an indirect loan program, the higher risk for indirect loans continues to present challenges to that require a greater degree of control, monitoring and oversight than ever before.
This presentation provides a detail look at the controls needed to adequately monitor the risk areas of indirect lending and what controls and monitoring tools should be included in your indirect loan program.
- The controls needed for indirect loan programs today.
- The adequacy criteria for the oversight of credit union indirect loan programs.
- How to improve and strengthen controls over indirect loan programs by more effective identification of the risks for indirect lending.
- Categories of indirect lending controls.
- Controls necessary for “in-house” and “third-party” indirect lending.
- Specific indirect lending tools and reports needed for every indirect loan program.
- Validating the controls over the indirect loan program.
- Controls over indirect loan “power-booking”.
- CFPB’s indirect loan control perspectives.
- And more.
Who Should Attend?
Indirect Lending Personnel, Indirect Loan Officers, Indirect Lending Management, Senior Lending Management, Internal Audit Personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.