Successful bankers consistently ask for introductions. It is part of their prospecting routine. However, many salespeople are hesitant or uncomfortable asking their clients for introductions. If you are an RM, MSR or Branch Manager who needs an effective, easy and repeatable process for turning your current, happy clients into your personal advocates, this workshop is for you. This one practice, when done effectively, will have more impact on your business than any other prospecting strategy.
- The power of the Prospecting Attitude – finding, acquiring and developing relationships is taking care of the prospect and the #1 job!
- Achieve the "ask for introductions" attitude
- Learn how to implement a proven 5-step process to help you be more comfortable and systematic in your approach
- Leverage information on LinkedIn so that you can know who your best clients know in advance
- Learn actual "getting introductions" language to use and customize on sales calls
Who Should Attend?
RMs and MSRs in all lines of business, tellers, LOB leaders, supervisors and training managers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.