Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- Fed’s CRA modernization proposal
- OCC Proposed Rule to ensure fair access to banking services
- HUD’s new disparate impact final regulation
- FinCEN ANPR on BSA on enhancing BSA programs
- CFPB’s plan for 1071 implementation
- Reg. Z thresholds for 2021
- COVID-19 flexibilities extended, and other updates
- FHA private flood insurance option
- New CRA FAQs and other resources from the OCC
- Joint statement on LIBOR transition
- Release of all PPP loan information?
- CFPB rule on confidential information disclosure
- Interagency paper on increasing operational resilience
- Final debt collection rule from CFPB – Reg. F
- Proposal to lower threshold for certain funds transfers under BSA
- Final “true lender” rule from OCC
- ANPR on consumer access to financial records from CFPB
- HMDA 2021 reference chart and 2021 filing instructions
- GSE patch extended by CFPB
- Supervisory guidance lacks the force of law
- Human trafficking red flags
- CCPA modified again
- Ransomware mitigation tool released
- RESPA guidance on MSAs
- TRID five year assessment report
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
"The Quarterly Compliance Briefings are always a great source of information regarding what has changed and what changes are on the horizon." -Chris Cerda, Senior Risk Advisory Services, Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.