Compliance with the escrow requirements can be tricky as the rules are vague, some terms are not defined and some investors make up rules that contradict the regulatory requirements. If you are doing something wrong, you probably have done it systematically, which leads to more serious issues.
- Required Escrows Accounts
- Voluntary Escrows Accounts
- Initial Escrow Account Statements
- Annual Escrow Account Statements
- Loan Payoff Escrow Account Statements
- Escrow Account Surpluses, Shortages & Deficiencies
- Step-by-Step Escrow Account Analysis
- Best Practices
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel that create, calculate, analyze and disclose information related to escrow accounts.
The training provided is consistently well presented and deeply understood by the presenter." -Tawnya S., First Interstate Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.