As the world continues to grapple with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, millions of Americans day-to-day routines have been completely upended. In this time of uncertainty, it is important for financial institutions to continue to operate in a manner that promotes confidence in our industry.
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a high-level overview of the regulatory guidance available to financial institutions to help them assist consumers that have been affected, either directly or indirectly, by this global health emergency.
- Bank Secrecy Act Responsibilities
- OFAC Guidance
- Amendments to Regulation D
- Interagency Guidance on Loan Modifications and Forbearances
- Suspension of Certain Reporting Requirements
- Temporary Amendments to the Mortgage Servicing Rules
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Guidance
- Temporary Appraisal Flexibilities
- Extended Timeline for URLA Implementation
Who Should Attend?
Regulatory guidance has been issued that touches all sections of your financial institution. Anyone involved in deposit accounts, lending or bank operations would benefit from the information covered during this highly informative session.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.