Where are we in the 3rd quarter? We will cover all the 2020 changes to deposit accounts and recap what needs to be done this year. We will also look at the status of pending legislation and continuing challenges facing the deposit side of the financial institution.
This catch-all program will be helpful to make sure we have not missed anything so far in 2020. Checklists and summaries will help you manage these complex areas affecting our customers.
- Changes on Savings Account
- Changes to Regulation CC
- FFIEC BSA Exam Manual Changes
- CTR Changes delayed but still worth looking at
- SECURE ACT and CARES Act on IRAs
- Nonresident alien interest reporting rules
- Safe Banking Act and the Illicit Cash Act—Status
- Proposed Changes to E Sign
- And much more..
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Compliance, Deposit Operations, Branch Administration, Senior Management and deposit specialists, BSA and training.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.