There are no compliance requirements on the commercial side of the house, right? Compliance is only for consumer loans and accounts, isn’t it? Of course that’s not even remotely true, but bankers are continually surprised how many laws and regulations apply to commercial lending activities. Even UDAP (Unfair or Deceptive Acts or Practices) applies to commercial loans – it always has. In this webinar we’ll review and discuss the regulatory requirements that apply to commercial loans so you won’t miss anything.
Examiners are also aware of these many requirements and the fact that many lenders overlook them; hence these exams can get quite intense. We’ll discuss the rules, suggestions for avoiding issues and violations, and documentation.
- BSA/AML issues, including mortgage fraud, SARs, CIP and CDD, and beneficial ownership rules
- UDAP concepts and issues
- Appraisal rules
- Flood insurance, including new updates
- Reg. O – insider lending
- Fair lending: ECOA and FHA – yes, it does apply!
- HMDA reportability – yes, this does apply too!
- Reg. Z (surprise, surprise) – business credit cards
- Servicemember issues – SCRA
- CRA reportability, including new developments
- FCRA – when pulling credit reports on consumers
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the commercial lending process would benefit from this webinar, including loan officers, processors, compliance professionals, auditors, QA/QC personnel, management, and anyone else responsible for processing, making, documenting, and/or servicing commercial loans.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.