Attend the 2020 Deposit Regulatory Update and Review Seminar from the convenience of your own office via Live Streaming Video as it happens on September 16th (9:00 am - 4:00 pm Central Time), or at your own convenience with 6 months of OnDemand playback.
Does your front line change a product type on the system without a new disclosure or signature card? Do your officers waive penalties on time deposits for loans? Do you automatically give OD Services? All of these may cause your institution a problem with Regulators?
What are the deposit issues for 2020? During this one-day program we will cover many issues that are a hot spot for regulators. We will look at sanctions, litigation and supervisory highlights that may affect your financial institution.
The "2020 Deposit Regulatory Update and Review Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming" has been approved for 7 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the streaming individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com.
- Overdraft Programs—The Good, Bad and Ugly on your program
- Managing Time Deposits and Savings Accounts—old ways which cause problems
- Implementing Regulation CC
- Error Resolution and Regulation E
- Bill pay and checks mailed with confusing dates
- Truth In Savings and UDAAP
- Why are banks taking losses on fiduciary accounts?
- What disclosures go with what deposit ownership types?
- Changes on joint account insurance—what does it really mean?
- Online account opening
- Check fraud and how to help your tellers
- IRA Changes and struggles
- And much much more…
This is part one of a two part series. Find complete series information Here: 2 Day Annual Deposit and BSA Update and Review Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Operations, Deposit Services, Branch Administration, New Accounts, Branch Managers, Training and Call Center staff will all benefit from attending this proigram.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.