Attend the BSA Officer and Staff Annual Review Seminar from the convenience of your own office via Live Streaming Video as it happens on September 17th (9:00 am - 4:00 pm Central Time), or at your own convenience with 6 months of OnDemand playback.
The BSA/AML officer and BSA staff jobs continue to be complex and the landscape of BSA ever evolving. During this all-day program we will talk about current sanctions, regulator expectations for 2020. We will also visit the current complex geographic issues, new payment methods and hot crimes.
At the time of this publication, we are expecting a new exam manual, Illicit Cash Act and maybe the Safe Banking Act. The following will be covered in light of any changes that occur.
The "BSA Officer and Staff Annual Update and Review Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming" has been approved for 7 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the streaming individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com.
- BSA Program Expectations and Requirements—What’s new
- CIP/KYC/BO (including CDD, and High-Risk Customers (EDD)
- Breaking news on BO – where are we now?
- Foreign Customers
- CTR reporting—new rules pending
- Including FinCEN Multiple Part I’s Revision
- Detecting and reporting suspicious activity (SARs)
- Including SAR Confidentiality
- Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
- Human Smuggling and Human Trafficking
- Cannabis Related Business (CBD, Hemp, Marijuana)
- Direct vs Indirect
- BSA Findings, Examiner Trends and Emerging Risks
- Peoples First Bank Consent Order – Lessons Learned
- Crypto/ePayments/Digital Payments/Biometrics
- Money Mules
- Updated FFIEC Manual
- OFAC (Sanctions, Fines, Solid Monitoring Programs)
This is part two of a two part series. Find complete series information Here: 2 Day Annual Deposit and BSA Update and Review Seminar OnDemand with Live Streaming
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Security Officers, Compliance and BSA Staff will all benefit from attending this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.