HMDA reporting continues to be a challenge for many financial institutions and potentially expensive for some reporters. One of the ten largest HMDA lenders was fined $1.75 million on June 5, 2019 for filing multiple years of inaccurate reporting. Join this fast-paced webinar to learn about the top 10 issues that challenge HMDA reporters and receive valuable tools to avoid HMDA headaches in 2020. The information will include citations, tips, and real-life examples. You will learn important information that can cause reporting errors, including the top 10 issues.
- Secondary market reporting rules
- Tricky temporary financing issues, exemptions, and renewals of temporary financing
- Correct gross annual income reporting
- Dwelling definitions and mixed-use property scenarios
- Demographic information collection do’s and don’ts
- Confusing definitions
- Data submission challenges with quality edits
- Technical issues – keeping software updated, using the right browser
- Tricks to use the 2020 FIG (Filing Instructions Guide)
- Data Integrity challenges & threshold changes for closed-end loans effective July 1, 2020
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for all employees who need to understand and manage HMDA reporting, including Loan Operations, Loan Officers, Loan Assistants, Processors, Compliance Officers, Fair Lending Officers, IT support staff, and Auditors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.