To register for the full IRA Series, click HERE.
Qualify the Money! The questions that need to be asked are:
- "What plan type is it coming from?"
- "What plan type is it going to?"
- "Can the customer use the funds between Point A and Point B?"
- What is the IRS definition of an IRA for rollover qualification purposes?
- What happens if an IRA account owner exceeds the once-per-12-month rule?
- What are the exceptions for the 60-day time period where the customer can “self-certify” the rollover is still allowed?
- What are the alternatives to moving money from IRA to IRA if not a “rollover”?
- Which IRA Forms are used and how is the movement reported to the IRS?
- When does the financial institution have to verify transactions with the other institution?
- What’s the difference between an IRA Transfer, an IRA Rollover and a Qualified Plan Rollover?
- Moving money from a Traditional to a Roth or QP to a Roth – Conversion vs. Rollover?
- Most importantly…How are the transactions above reported to the IRS?
This is part two of a four-part series. While attending one part of the webinar series may help, attending all four parts will give you the most comprehensive breakdown of the rules and regulations.
Who Should Attend?
This is a “must-attend” webinar for anyone - even remotely - involved in IRAs including, frontline, back-office operations, call center, investment department, and trust department personnel.
"I have attended many of Patrice's live seminars, she is a great trainer and is so knowledgeable on the IRA products." -- Rhonda Prasifka, Citizens State Bank
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.