During this webinar, we will take the core document from deposit accounts handbook and set up a working document so that you can tailor your procedures into the framework we will provide.
The working handbook in a word document will enable you to take hours of work out of the process. You will learn how to blend state and federal law into an efficient new account process.
- Review federal laws we have to cover in the opening of accounts
- Learn the different ownership types that we should set up sample signature cards and screen shots for
- You will receive a checklist for documents for every type of accounts
- How to set up a manual like this if you are in more than one state
- What questions should we ask and research for state law purposes
- You will receive a template to start the hard work and lots of guidance to help you in the process
- Updated for CDD
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit training, compliance, branch operations, customer service representatives and branch personnel who would be involved in developing a new accounts procedure manual.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.