Every banker today must be adept at asking for, scheduling and delivering effective virtual meetings that also help build relationships!
Virtual business relationships are not new. What is new are the expectations and the tools. Instead of in-person meetings, we are now expected to meet via Zoom, GoToMeeting, Facebook Live. Technology is consistently providing us with more and better ways to connect. Every business and every banker today must be adept at asking for, scheduling and delivering effective virtual meetings that also help build relationships!
- Become comfortable with virtual-relationship platforms (social networking)
- Transition from traditional to virtual relationship-building habits and platforms
- Learn and master the art and science of virtual relationship creation and development,
- Have a good grasp of current strengths and weaknesses in relationship-building so they can better understand what they need to improve upon in virtual relationship-building
- Understand that the advent of pandemic(s) may greatly alter the willingness of prospects to meet person-to-person, thus changing the landscape of prospecting and selling forever
Who Should Attend?
LOB leaders, trainers, RMs, bankers and salespeople.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.