This 3 part series will take place on October 13th, 15th and 22nd (All 10:00 AM CT).
In this unique, interactive web series Sandy Asch will give leaders the skills and tools they need to be RESILIENT and lead effectively in a complex and uncertain world.
Most leaders are feeling incredible pressure to get their team back on track fast to recover from COVID-19 and beat the demands of an uncertain future and unstable economy.
We’ve never been taught to deal with the kind of pressures and complexity we’re facing now. We’re being pulled and stretched in ways we never imagined. That’s why it’s so important to build resilience.
- Are you equipped to lead through radical change and uncertainty?
- Do you have the skills to keep your team focused, engaged, and wildly productive?
- Will you stay healthy and balanced, or burn out from the stress and pressure?
Over the past 25 years, over 40,000 leaders across 50 countries have embraced Sandy’s resilience method to upgrade their leadership—to navigate change and uncertainty, increase their focus and effectiveness, and be more resilient.
She created this resilience bootcamp to make these ideas more accessible, easy to implement, and help you produce rapid results.
What You Will Learn
- Build the grit and tenacity you need to navigate change and uncertainty
- Stay calm and focused so you make good decisions and build strong relationships
- Upgrade your effectiveness to execute on goals while maintaining healthy work-life balance
- Keep employees engaged and connected by creating a clear sense of purpose
- Create a positive, inspiring work environment where employees give their best—every day
Who Should Attend?
Managers and leaders who want themselves and their team to thrive in these challenging times.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.