Did you attend the New BSA Officer Training webinar months ago? Did you feel that it was a great webinar, but are having difficulty recalling all of the information you learned in the jam packed two-hour session? Do you want to share the information you learned with others at your Financial Institution?
We have the answer for you! We have created this short 15 minute refresher that will revisit the major topics of the webinar. This will be a great way to help you retain what you learned and also share the information with your colleagues that are unable to view the entire two-hour webinar.
View the details of everything that was covered in the original webinar here.
This Booster Will Quickly Revisit:
- Purpose of the Bank Secrecy Act
- BSA/AML Examination Manual
- Core Elements of the Bank Secrecy Act
- The Five Pillars of BSA and Risk Assessment
- Bank Risks
- Customer Identification Programs (CIP) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Information Sharing
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Beneficial Ownership Requirements for Legal Entity Customers
- Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
Who Should Attend?
This booster is intended to be a short refresher for attendees of the New BSA Officer Training webinar presented by Deborah Crawford.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.