Alert! New Anti-Money Laundering Act Passed for 2021!
During this program we will cover everything a BSA officer needs to know to run a good program. We will cover the implications and upcoming changes for the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020! Just became law in January 2021.
Learn how to manage risk, CIP, Enhanced Due Diligence in this updated and exciting program. What You Will Receive:
- Updated FFIEC Exam Manual in word
- Copy of the regulation in word
The "BSA Officer Annual Training" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Purchase Option: Are you looking for ways to make BSA Officer trainings like this stick? We have the answer for you! We have created a short 15 minute refresher that will revisit the major topics of the recent "New BSA Officer Training" webinar. This will be a great way to help you retain what you learned and also share the information with your colleagues that are unable to view an entire two-hour webinar.
Find more information on this training here: Booster - New BSA Officer Training
- New Chapter of the FFIEC Exam Manual
- Currency Transaction Reporting changes on business accounts
- Making the decision to exempt customers from CTRs--Risk
- SAR Reporting
- Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence
- Status of beneficial ownership
- What about cannabis? Can we bank?
- Advisory Update—hot crimes and things to watch for
- Risk, Monitoring and Transaction changes with COVID
- Proposal on virtual currency
- Proposed beneficial ownership changes
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.