What are the important issues facing the BSA Department in 2021?
If everything is about risk, what has been the impact of COVID and transactions changes during the 2020 year? How does the new 43 pages of the exam manual impact risk assessments? Will beneficial ownership ever go away? Will it ever be safe to bank marijuana and hemp? How is bitcoin impacting our business? When do we have to deal with new CTR changes and what are they? So many topics and just enough time to cover them!
The "BSA Emerging Issues" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Changes to BSA Exam Manual
- New CTR rules and delays
- Marijuana and hemp where are we?
- Beneficial ownership errors and expectations
- Cybercrime, elder fraud, human trafficking and smuggling
- Transaction monitoring in a pandemic
- Risk Assessments
- Customers purchasing drugs, crypto currency and professional money laundering
- Online account opening, online deposits and the new reality for CIP
Who Should Attend?
Management, BSA Officers, Compliance and Training Staff will all benefit from attending this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.