Please note this webinar date has changed from March 16th to March 29th.
Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- New Reg. Z QM rules, plus changes and delays, plus final HPML escrow exemption
- New Reg. F/FDCPA disclosure final rules
- New proposed flood insurance Q&As
- Fair Lending: Gender identity and sexual orientation rules, enforcement priorities, and LEP guidance
- DFA 1071 status report: how long until a proposal?
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 – banking impacts
- CFPB developments – regulatory agenda, reports to Congress, testimony of new potential director, and acting director priorities
- BSA: National Defense Authorization Act impacts, proposed SAR exemptions
- Proposed computer security incident notification rule
- FDIC diversity self-assessments
- More amendments to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- OCC Fair Access Rule delay
- Covid-19 reports and supervisory highlights, plus extensions of moratoriums
- PPP and EIDL developments and renewals, plus FAQs and new forms
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
"The Quarterly Compliance Briefings are always a great source of information regarding what has changed and what changes are on the horizon." -Chris Cerda, Senior Risk Advisory Services, Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.