Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including links to all relevant source documents and resources.
- GAO’s report on CFPB’s fair lending activities
- Mortgage servicing FAQs
- CFPB’s efforts to address racial inequality
- Unauthorized EFT and error resolution FAQs under Reg. E
- Reg. D amendment on required reserves interest
- FTC enforcement report to CFPB
- Latest status report on 1071
- National licensing requirement for MSBs?
- OCC reconsiders its CRA final rule
- New TRID FAQs
- Repeal of OCC’s True Lender rule?
- County-level consumer complaints report
- FDIC proposal on misrepresentation of its name
- QM extensions, and Fannie/Freddie QM eligibility
- AI guidance from the FTC
- Interagency model risk management guidance
- Debt collection rules delay
- CFPB urges servicers to avoid foreclosure wave
- ANPR on beneficial ownership reporting structure
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
"The Quarterly Compliance Briefings are always a great source of information regarding what has changed and what changes are on the horizon." -Chris Cerda, Senior Risk Advisory Services, Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.