There are consistent behaviors and habits that successful relationship managers use day in and day out, year after year to achieve their goals. In fact, research validates that top tier producers follow a mile-stone centric sales process that helps drive their behaviors, habits and results. It is important that banking Sales Leaders understand, support and inspect these 7 habits with their teams.
What You Will Learn
- Why prospecting is an “A” priority and how to establish expectations
- The formula for sales success for each RM and as a team
- How to be unique – don’t let your salespeople sound like every other banker
- How to set qualified appointments – it starts with the first phone call
- How to eliminate the shoppers – how to help your RMs get better at qualifying
- How to close key accounts faster – close more business, more quickly
- How to ‘track’ your way to close more business – inspect what you expect
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Presidents, HR Directors, Sales Directors, LOB Leaders & Training Heads.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.