The session will begin with a brief overview of loan write-ups or credit memorandums including types, styles, and necessary component parts (relationship information, financial analysis, management review, and risk assessment/mitigation).
The financial analysis section will highlight “liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance, and cash flow analysis.” Additionally, the “Z-score” bankruptcy predictor will be reviewed.
The session will also cover additional important loan write-up items including assessing the company’s strategic plan- “marketing, financing, and management.” Also, the “risk assessment and mitigation” section will be used to summarize the loan presentation.
Three “standard” commercial loan write-ups will be presented in order to illustrate the concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Review effective commercial loan write-ups
- Discuss types, styles, and components parts
- Cover the financial analysis section
- Assess the company’s strategic plan and management’s strengths/ weaknesses
- Analyze the risk assessment and mitigation section as a summary of the loan presentation
- Summarize the concepts by reviewing three loan write-ups
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, relationship managers, credit analysts, private bankers, and business development officers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.