Measuring and proving ROI on the investment your financial institution puts into employee training can be tricky. Lack of proper training can lead to poor customer service, consumer confidence loss and frontline transaction errors that may expose your institution to financial risk. While most financial institutions know an investment in employee training is critical for employee growth and reducing risk, many institutions struggle with determining the ROI in order to ensure programs receive the proper budgets.
In this webinar, we’ll share tips for measuring the success of your training programs in order to prove the ROI.
To view Deborah Crawford's free webinar from January, follow the link below:
Key Things to Consider when Building Your Financial Institution’s Training Program
- What does Training Program ROI look like?
- Identify areas where the lack of training costs are high, including:
- Soft Skills that could result in high-turnover
- Sales training that could affect achieving revenue goals
- Compliance training that could result in regulation fines
- Cybersecurity training that could put your institution at risk for cyber-attacks
- Customer Service training that can impact consumer confidence in your brand
- How is ROI calculated?
- Tools for assessing your training program
Who Should Attend?
Training Managers, Compliance Officers, Human Resources Managers, Operations Leaders, Information Security Officers, IT Officers, Risk Officers, Senior Management, Board Members.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.