The CAMELS rating system is the foundation for every safety and soundness exam. Examiners look at numerous assessment factors for each component to evaluate the board and management’s ability to manage risk. This webinar will address compliance considerations, examiner hot spots, and maintaining safe and sound financial performance. You will learn more about the big picture and how each department’s efforts fit together. Participants will receive a CAMELS report checklist that indicates which reports will aid in understanding how your institution stacks up on each CAMELS component.
- Understand the purpose of the CAMELS rating system
- Explanation of all six components of CAMELS
- Breakdown of the assessment factors utilized by examiners
- Examples of strong policy, procedure, and practices
- Examiner hot buttons
- Red flags that require management and board attention
- What happens with a “critically deficient” score
- CAMELS report checklist indicating which reports will benefit directors and executive managment
- Red flags checklist for each CAMELS component
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for executives, senior managers, department heads, and directors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.