This is a rebroadcast of the February 18, 2021 program. We encourage all attendees of this rebroadcast to submit questions during the event to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the submissions to the speaker after the broadcast for a timely reply.
Social media posts are a great way to communicate with existing customers and gain new ones as well, but what can we posts? What disclosures must be provided? How do we respond to a consumer complaint received via social media? In this session we will answer those questions and more, and provide you with tools to help craft your institution’s social media policy.
Community banks have never been on the cutting edge of technology. In fact, we’ve always been more like the dull butter knife in the back of the drawer, but it’s 2021-and at the risk of losing customers to larger, tech-savvy institutions, many of us have now taken the leap into electronic services, including developing a social media presence. In this session, we will provide best practices for developing your social media strategy and policy. In addition, we will dive into the compliance requirements, including Truth-in-Savings, Reg Z, and UDAAP.
- Defining social media to assess which platforms best fit your goals
- Using posts for more than just advertising your products
- Assessing the risks and incorporating into your risk management program
- Detailed review of the compliance regulations to consider when posting
- Best practices for responding to consumer complaints
- Recommended policies for employee use of social media sites
- Tips when utilizing third-parties to manage your social media
- Auditing your program for compliance and effectiveness
Who Should Attend?
IT Officers, Marketing Officers, Compliance Officers and anyone responsible for managing your bank’s social media activities.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.