This segment will provide insight into the reduced financial reporting options that have been made available to banks over the past few years. There is no question about the significance of the regulatory burden that all banks face on a daily basis. The regulators have offered several options to allow for reduced financial reporting for certain eligible banks that can make the Call Report preparation process more manageable for your accounting and financial reporting team.
Specific Topics Include:
- Section 205 of the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act
- Reduced Reporting for Bank’s with $5 billion and less in total assets.
- The Community Bank Leverage Ratio
- Reduced reporting for Bank's with less than $10 billion in total assets
- Financial Institutions Letters 99-2020, 108-2020, and 111-2020
Subscribe to The Directors Education Series and provide your leaders with the guidance and tools needed to navigate the complexities of today's banking environment.
- Includes Audio, Video and Powerpoint.
- PDF Handouts
- Discussion Questions
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect to show at your monthly board meeting!)
Who Should Attend?This program is recommended for your Executive staff including every member on your Board of Directors.
“We are loving the program for our Directors. Training has now become a more regular event and the format and timing of the training is just right for the BOD. They have found the information very helpful in understanding their roles as directors.” — Maureen Daehn, CFO, Maple Bank
“After 42 years in Banking and now a Director, the series enables me to continue my knowledge in this ever changing industry! You're never too old to learn, and being a Director it's our responsibility to continue to learn for the good of our organizations.” — Gerald Schmidt, Board Member, Stephenson National Bank and Trust
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.