During this program we will cover everything a BSA officer needs to know to run a good program.
We will study the new issues in 2021 including the new revised exam manual chapters, the new AML Act, the status of CTR changes and many other pending issues.
The "BSA Officer Update" has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the streaming individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event.
- Three newly rewritten chapters of the FFIEC BSA Exam Manual
- AML Act of 2020 passed in 2021
- De-Risking and Charities
- Penalty letters from FinCEN
- Where are we on beneficial ownership?
- Status of CTRs and Changes that are still pending
- COVID and crime
- Transaction monitoring—what has happened
- Revised audit procedures for new chapters
- Record keeping on virtual currency—where are we?
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.