Managers who develop strong coaching skills inspire and encourage employees in the workplace in a way that brings out the best in others. Are you the one expected to address behavior issues in the workplace and often feel like you are not getting anywhere when you do? Is part of your job to learn how to tactfully have difficult or dreaded conversations with other people from time to time?
What You Will Learn
- Defining coaching and understanding the value and benefits
- Ask the right questions using W D E P tools
- Build a plan around what you want and need to have happen!
- Communicate observations effectively
- Address difficult or uninspired team members
- Encourage positive behavior and results
- Develop your staff to higher levels of responsibility
- Refine your supervisory skills around giving constructive feedback
- Teach others how to resolve conflict
- Coaching tools to use immediately in your management role
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, those expected to lead others and those that develop training for leaders.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.