During this class we will cover the topics for your annual training. We will get you updated and ready for a good examination with many hot spots discussed and hopefully you will avoid some of the issues that many institutions are facing in 2021.
- What has changed since last year?
- Risk Assessments
- CIP and CDD Revisited
- CTRs and SARs
- CTR Changes still pending on business accounts
- Training, Audit, Internal Controls and BSA Officer
- High risk customers-marijuana, MSBs, HRBs, Charities
- Sharing Compliance Resources
- OFAC and the changing landscape
- FFIEC Exam Manual Updated
- Revised Audit Worksheets
- CTR Examples
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.