Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- Final rule on accepting private flood insurance policies
- TRID FAQs
- Final guidance on HMDA – what data points will be made available to the public
- CFPB report to Congress on critical compliance items
- CFPB redoing payday lending proposal – elimination of ability-to-repay provisions
- CFPB’s fair lending report
- Update on CRA modernization
- CFPB supervision over Military Lending Act
- CFPB assessment of the ATR/QM and mortgage servicing rules
- Asset size adjustments for 2019
- GAO report on fintech trends, including recommendations
- VA final rule on cash-out refis
- CFPB not changing their name
- GSEs and credit score models
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
"The Quarterly Compliance Briefings are always a great source of information regarding what has changed and what changes are on the horizon." -Chris Cerda, Senior Risk Advisory Services, Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.